Volunteer Services is currently recruiting individuals age 14 and over to serve as volunteers in special areas of the hospital and at other System facilities. Interested volunteers should apply online or contact Volunteer Services at (734) 240-8931.
Volunteering at Mercy Memorial Hospital System offers many opportunities including clerical and patient care. Here are some of the areas we are currently looking for help:
- Ambulatory Surgery Unit – (Tuesday, 8 a.m. to Noon and Friday, Noon to 4 p.m.)
- Ambulatory Surgery Lounge – (Monday, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Friday 7 to 11:30 a.m.)
- Cardiac Stress Lab – (8 a.m. to Noon, any day)
- Cardiovascular Front Desk (Tuesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon; Monday through Friday, Noon to 4 p.m.)
- Central Transport/Radiology Pt Holding (Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Comfort Care/Dietary Trays – (Flexible)
- Education Clerical – (Flexible)
- Emergency Department (Several to choose from)
- Information Desk – (Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., every other week and Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Lab Courier – (Friday, Noon to 4 p.m. or Saturday, 8 a.m. to Noon)
- Neurodiagnostics – (Trainings Monday and/or Thursday 9 a.m. to Noon)
We have many exciting volunteering opportunities throughout the hospital system. Please contact Volunteer Services at (734) 240-8931 for a list of current opportunities.