High Quality, Safe Surgical Services
In 2009, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital finished it's renovation/expansion project with the grand opening of its new surgical services department, a major component of the System’s $36 million investment in its flagship campus.
The surgical services department features:
- six operating rooms, each measuring 650 square feet
- state-of-the-art Stryker video systems
- new anesthesia and operating room equipment and central sterile processing facilities
- a dedicated entrance on the south side of the hospital, near the new emergency department
- dedicated registration and family waiting area that is large and comfortable, yet accommodates privacy
Several surgical specialties are represented on the ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital medical staff including general surgery, obstetrics/gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive, urology, vascular and gastroenterology.
In keeping with its commitment to deliver high quality, safe patient care to the community,ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital acquired a da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, a significant investment in the future of the level of care.