718 North Macomb Street
Mercy Memorial Rape Crisis Center is committed to create an environment that systematically advances the care and advocacy of individuals who have experienced violence in their lives, specifically sexual assault.
- The highest level of individual-centered care through a multidisciplinary team approach using forensic nursing, advocacy and support services.
- Holistic care that empowers individuals with an emphasis on the community.
- The most current community education on topics ranging from prevention of violence, forensic nursing, sexual assault, domestic violence and child and elder abuse.
Mercy Memorial Rape Crisis Center offers the following services at no cost:
- Accompaniment to hospital, law enforcement agency and/or court hearings
- Advocacy, support referrals and education
- Applications for victim crime compensation
- Counseling available through Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Community education on rape prevention