Dedicated to Serve Our Physicians
Our Physician Services Department centralizes Mercy Memorial Hospital System’s physician outreach programs within one department, making it easier for you to access services. Whether it is finding the right opportunity for a new practice, leasing space in a great location and growing your current practice, or accessing one of the many services offered at Mercy Memorial Hospital System, we are here to assist you.
- Physicians can time share office space at locations in Dundee, Newport and Monroe with convenient access for patients to outpatient services such as lab, imaging and pharmacy
- Physician and practice information on the Mercy Memorial Web site Find a Physician
- Inclusion in the Physician Referral at (888) MMH 4 YOU
- Hospital-sponsored Continuing Medical Education programs
For more information about leasing space, contact Physician Services.
Our physician liaison is available to all physicians in our service area for assistance in accessing the variety of services offered at MMHS. Our liaison serves as a personal contact for physicians and their practice managers and staffs to promote the best possible interaction and breakdown referral barriers. Information shared with our liaison is important to Mercy Memorial Hospital System and is used in program planning, evaluation and development. Our focus is building positive relationships, improving communication and increasing customer satisfaction by continually addressing the needs of our physicians and their office staffs.
The physician liaison is available to assist you and your office with:
- Resolution of issues or concerns regarding referral, access, communication or customer service
- Access to the information portal at mercymemorial.org and training for the MMHS electronic medical record application
- Introduction to physicians and the community
- Integration into Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Information on special programs and events for physicians and office staffs
- Information and printed material on services available through Mercy Memorial Hospital System
For more information about our services or to schedule an office visit, contact our physician liaison.
Take a few moments to view our events for physicians and their office staff.
Mercy Memorial Hospital is located in the historic and picturesque community of Monroe, Michigan. It is the primary force in health-care services for this region with a local population of about 60,000 persons and a neighboring population base of approximately 80,000. With scenic parks and Lake Erie close to home, and major metropolitan attractions in Detroit, Toledo, and Ann Arbor a short drive away, Monroe provides its residents with the resources to achieve their full potential.
Mercy Memorial Hospital System has unique opportunities for physicians at its multi-specialty clinics in Dundee and Newport. Physician specialists can time share office space with other specialists and can offer convenient access to patients for outpatient services such as lab, imaging, and pharmacy.
For more information about physician recruitment or time share opportunities, contact our physician recruiter.
Take a few moments to view our recruitment opportunities
and our facts at a glance