You don’t have to live with joint pain.
Healthy joints ensure that you can get the most out of life.
If you can’t pick up your grandkids, bend down to grab the newspaper or even walk though the park without experiencing joint pain, it may be time to talk to an orthopedic specialist. Many assume that joint pain is a natural part of aging, but bone and muscle pain is never normal, and you can choose to stop it. At Mercy Memorial, we offer a wide range of diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation options for musculoskeletal disorders and injuries, including:
- Full knee and hip replacement
- ACL reconstruction
- Shoulder surgery
- Spine surgery
- Fracture care
TOTAL KNEE & HIP REPLACEMENT
We offer consultations with experienced, board-certified orthopedic surgeons. Our Total Joint program also features:
- Extensive pre-operative education: All patients undergoing full knee replacement or hip replacement attend a pre-surgical class that gives them an opportunity to learn more and ask questions.
- Advanced orthopedic surgical suites: Our orthopedic surgeons perform all procedures in spacious suites that incorporate the latest surgical innovations and technology.
- Custom-fit knee replacement: We offer a customized total joint replacement procedure that works with the natural shape of your knee. This provides a more optimal fit between the artificial joint and your body and helps to maximize the life of the implant – so you can get the most out of life.
- Comprehensive support: Mercy Memorial offers support throughout the orthopedic treatment process, from initial evaluation to the full range of post-surgical, skilled nursing services and physical therapy.
For more information about joint pain and total joint replacement at Mercy Memorial, see our frequently asked questions page. Or, to request an appointment for a joint replacement consultation with one of our orthopedic surgeons, click any of the physician page links below.