Man Tree Raffle VII
The Man Tree – Back by popular demand, The Man Tree is a main focal point of the event. This year's Man Tree will feature 007 - The World is Not Enough. The Top Secret “unveiling” of the 007 Man Tree will take place at 7 p.m., followed immediately by the opening of “Casino Royale” for your entertainment. Proceeds from the Man Tree will benefit Mercy Memorial's Cancer Patient Assistance Fund and construction of a healing garden on our Stewart Road campus.
Started by a group of men whose wives were members of the Fantasy of Christmas Trees committee, The Man Tree items are the prizes in a special raffle. To date, the Man Tree has raised more than $150,000. Tickets are $50 each or 3 for $100; must be 21 years of age or older. Admission to Fantasy of Christmas Trees event must be purchased separately.
Man Tree 007- The World Is Not Enough
The theme for this year’s Man Tree raffle is titled “Man Tree 007- The World Is Not Enough” honoring the 7th anniversary for this successful raffle, and taking on the James Bond theme. Tickets remain at $50 each, or three for $100. We will continue to have five prize drawings, with winners who are present at the Fantasy of Christmas Trees event on November 9, 2013 having their “choice out” of the five prizes. Of course, you need NOT be present to win. The prizes include:
- “Thunderball” – A $5,000 downpayment for a new vehicle purchase or lease at the following participating dealers. The prize winner will have up to 3 years (January 2, 2017) to claim the prize. Sponsors include Friendly Ford Lincoln, Gerweck Nissan, Groulx Automotive-Buick & GMC, Stanford-Allen Chevrolet Cadillac, and Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Superstore.
Winner - Dr. Jerome Switch
- “Goldfinger” – A 1 oz. American Eagle Gold Coin, plus Maui Jim sunglasses and various gift certificates for family fun. Sponsored by DTE Energy.
Winner - Josh LaRoy
- “You Only Live Twice” – A 58” flat screen TV and stand, an $800 gift certificate for a La-Z-Boy chair, a blue-ray DVD player, and other prizes. Sponsored by La-Z-Boy, Inc. and Durocher’s.
Winner - Dr. Greg Reinhold
- “Tomorrow Never Dies” – Sporting tickets to attend a home game for the Redwings, Tigers, Pistons, and Lions, a $500 gift certificate to the MGM Grand Hotel or casino restaurants (gambling not included), and lots of family fun gift certificates. Sponsored by Monroe Bank & Trust.
Winner - John Clark
- “Moonraker” – A 48” Husqvarna Lawn Tractor, and a $1500 landscaping gift certificate. Sponsored by Leckler’s, and L.A. Lawn & Landscaping LLC.
Winner - Rob Sieb
- Collection of premium James Bond liquors
Winner - Dale Zorn
- Groulx Automotive Vacation Package
Winner - Joe Conlon
- Casino Royale “Diamonds Are Forever” Jewelry choice out (Sponsored by Carroll/Ochs Jewelers )
Winner - Arlene Walsh