At Mercy Memorial Hospital System, Adult Inpatient Behavioral Health Services treats a full scope of psychiatric symptoms in a safe and caring environment, 24/7.
Structured individual and group treatment
Medication assessment and management
MMHS Inpatient Behavioral Health Services provides a multidisciplinary team approach which consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, mental health techs, social workers, as well as occupational and recreation therapists.
- Adults 18 years of age or older
- Voluntary/involuntary admissions
- May display (but not limited to): signs and symptoms of depression; difficulty functioning in daily life; suicidal behavior or thoughts, severe mood swings, delusions/hallucinations, agitation/hostility or sleep and nutritional disturbances.
How to make a confidential referral:
- Call the inquiry/intake number, (734) 240-5350
- Answer questions about the patient including:
Our staff will present the patient information to our psychiatrist who determines if the patient is appropriate for admission
Our staff will then give you our psychiatrist’s decision and further admission instructions of referral information.
- Demographic information
- Insurance information
- Presenting problem
- Medical conditions and history
- Admission criteria questions
For more information about our services contact us at (734) 240-5350.