Fantasy of Christmas Trees – 10th Annual Celebration
Put Some Fantasy In Your Christmas!
Online reservations are now open!
One of the most exciting ways to support Mercy Memorial Hospital is by getting involved in one of our fundraising events.
The 10th Annual Fantasy of Christmas Trees will be held Saturday, November 8, 2014 at the Monroe County Community College La-Z-Boy Center from 5 p.m. to midnight. Proceeds from the event will benefit our Cancer Patient Assistance Fund and construction of a healing garden on our Stewart Road campus.
Please make plans to join us as a sponsor or guest. We welcome silent auction donations of professionally decorated Christmas trees and gift packages valued at $50 or more. Or, if you prefer a festive evening with conversation, cocktails and fun, you can show your support by purchasing reservations for this remarkable event.
Gala – 5 p.m. to Midnight
5 to 9 p.m.
8 to Midnight
- Casino Gaming in the Meyer Theater
- Mad Hatter Lounge - Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktails
- Live Piano by Dan Smith
- Silent Auction – a variety of decorated Christmas trees home décor and gift items
9:30 to 10 p.m.
- Dancing and Live Entertainment featuring Motor City Soul
- Live Auction - celebrity memorabilia, trips and experiences (see how to use BidPal)
- Special Guest and Mistress of Ceremonies Kaye Lani Rafko-Wilson, Miss America 1988 and Ashlee Baracy, Traffic and News Reporter, WDIV-TV Detroit
Regardless of the program or project that you choose to support, please know that your gifts help us stay strong and able to provide you with quality healthcare. For more information regarding opportunities for charitable giving to Mercy Memorial Hospital System please call (734) 240-4487.