When you need to have a test done, it’s nice to know there is a hospital that offers convenient appointments to fit your schedule. To request an appointment for a test or procedure, either call Central Schedule at (734) 240-4188 or complete our online appointment request.
Our Diagnostic Imaging Services consists of:
Computed Tomography (CT)
- Two 64-Slice CT scanners with low dose radiation
- Siemens SOMATOM Definition AS
- Siemens SOMATOM Perspective
- Larger opening for more comfort
- Sliding gantry available for diverse applications such as trauma and interventional procedures like CT-guided angiography
- Able to accept patients up to 600 pounds
- Ability to offer same-day, next-day appointments
- All CT technologists are registered
- Examination include UGI, Small Bowel, Esophagus, Barium Enema, and Modified Barium Swallow.
A minimally invasive treatment for vascular and non-vascular disease, using small catheters and catheter-based instruments guided by radiological imaging techniques such as x-rays, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, and CT.
- Exams include abscess drainage, needle biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, and chest tube placement, to name a few.
- Eight Specialty Registered Nurses and Registered Technologists assist the Radiologist with these procedures.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 1.5-Tesla MAGNETOM Aera with exclusive Siemens technologies
- TIM 4G (fourth generation Total Imaging Matrix)
- DOT (Day Optimizing Throughput)
- TIM and DOT offer a faster, more comfortable experience for patients
- Superb image quality offering wide range of applications such as orthopedic and cancer
- Large bore with an ultra-short opening (70 cm wide by 145cm long) alleviates most concerns of claustrophobia
- Able to accept patients up to 550 pounds
- Two, dual head gamma cameras to maximize efficiency and resolution.
- Correlating scheduling with other imaging departments for continuity of care such as Cardiac stress tests, CT and Ultrasound.
- Ability to examine patients who have sensitivities to contrast media or magnets. Nuclear Medicine uses radioisotopes without contraindication.
- 3 Philips IU22 machines provide quality examinations to specific areas in the body with the ability of 3D and 4D images.
- Assists with biopsies and specialized interventional procedures.
- Ultrasound guided breast core biopsy using the Mammotome Biopsy System, a minimally invasive state-of-the-art technology which is performed in an outpatient setting.
- Compliments mammography in Women’s Health with breast ultrasound as well as cyst aspirations and needle localizations.
- GE Discovery ST is designed to help physicians diagnose and localize cancer faster than ever before.
- Potential reduction of invasive procedures such as biopsies and unnecessary surgeries.
- Accurate location of cancer lesions, identification of benign versus malignant lesions, and differentiation from scar tissue.
- The ability to monitor the effectiveness of treatment and adjust the plan during, rather than at the end of, treatment.