Recognized for Quality
Mercy Memorial Hospital System has received the following recognitions:
- American Diabetes Association Continued Recognition of the Diabetes Self-Management Program.
- Emergency Department in Press Ganey’s top 12 percent nationally for customer satisfaction for 2010.
- Recognized in 2011 by the Michigan Health & Hospital Association for a successful five-year quality and safety initiative of keeping patients free from ventilator-associated pneumonia in the ICU.
- Recognized in 2011 by The Detroit Free Press as one of the Top 100 Workplaces for a large sized organization
- Nationally recognized by Healthcare IT News as a Best Hospital IT Department for medium sized hospitals
- Received Home Health Quality Improvement Gold Award for successfully reducing re-admissions
- Recognized in 2012 by The Detroit Free Press as a Top Workplace
- Obstetrics Department recognized as a number one hospital in Michigan for quality and safety initiatives related to perinatal safety